Students living in the residence halls, Greek Court and University Court can report maintenance problems at their front desks/central office or via the University’s on-line work order system. Students living in University Apartments should continue to report any maintenance issues to the on-site office. Problems should be explained in full so the urgency of the situation can be determined. Safety and security requests are first priority. Immediate service, where possible, will be rendered if it is found that one of the following conditions exists:
• A blocked sewer system affecting many occupants
• A complete power failure in the building or apartment
• Loss of heat during winter
• A safety problem
Residents will only be charged if the repair is due to negligence or misuse. Personal hygiene items are not to be flushed down the toilet. The University reserves the right to enter rooms or apartments during reasonable hours to make repairs or refurbishment as deemed necessary.
The links for the online work order system on the right side each buildings web page. To place a work order request online please follow the listed instructions.
• If you live in the Residence Hall please select the building from the list click here
• If you live in Greek Court click here
• If you live in University Court click here
• If you live in University Apartments you may call 217-581-5633 or 217-581-3228 or submit on-line