- Housing available for the four, six and eight week summer sessions. Sign up in the Office of University Housing & Dining Services in the west wing, lower level of the MLK, Jr. University Union.
- On-campus apartments in walking distance of all that is EIU. Space available for summer and fall semesters. Call 217-581-8000 to set up an appointment to see an apartment today.
- Living in the residence halls next year? It’s time to find a roommate. Check your EIU E-mail account (current students) or myeiu portal (incoming students) to take the next step. Check out this video for details.
- Living on campus is a rare opportunity that only comes around so often. Few things can provide community, convenience and value with something as simple as an on-campus address. Don’t hesitate. Sign up today!"
- Congratulations on your recent acceptance to EIU. Now quickly hop back on your myEIU account and apply for housing today! Don’t hesitate. All assignments are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A limited number of Deluxe Double residence hall rooms are now available for the fall 2013-2014 academic year. Click here for more information.
- Themed housing for transfer students is available, in limited quantities, in Stevenson and Taylor Halls for the upcoming academic year. Don’t hesitate to apply today !
Since 1908, the mission of our housing and dining family has been to provide you and your family with the conveniences of home and we continue to look for ways to serve you better. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, therefore we base new projects and initiatives on what our students tell us they want.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at (217) 581-3923.
We're always glad to help.Mark Hudson
Director of University Housing & Dining Services