The School of Family and Consumer Sciences is accredited by the American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences. The School prepares students to improve the global society through its life span perspective and with an applied integrative focus on individual and family development, nutrition and health, consumer studies, merchandising, apparel and textile design and hospitality management.
The mission of the School of Family and Consumer Sciences is to prepare students to empower individuals, strengthen families, and enable communities within the global environment through an integrated focus on individual and family development, nutrition and health, consumer studies, merchandising, apparel and textile design, and hospitality management. This educational purpose is enhanced by research, experiential opportunities, and service-learning.
- FCS Introductory Video
- WAND Christmas Food Trips
- WAND Christmas Food Tip Preview
- The Early Show - Portion Size Me
- Fall 2013 - Study Abroad in South Africa - Email your questions to email@example.com
- Graduate Comprehensive Exam
- Portion Size Me
- Students at the Morning Show
- Tofu Dish
- Visiting Professor Cecillia Ricci (Culinary)
- View All Videos
FCS Alumni Information