- Services are provided by senior and graduate students in communication disorders and sciences as part of their clinical training.
- Students are supervised by faculty members who are certified and licensed in speech-language pathology or audiology.
- The Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic is affiliated with the Department of Communication Disorders and Sciences which is accredited by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association.
- All information and activities regarding clients and their families at the Speech-Languge-Hearing Clinic are confidential.
- The Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic is located on the campus of Eastern Illinois University.
- The Clinic facilities are handicap accessible with parking nearby.
- A parking permit is required and distributed when therapy or diagnostic services are arranged.
- In accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990, no individual shall be discriminated against on the basis of disability in the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privleges, advantages, or accommodations of the University. Further, no qualified individual with a disability shall, by reason of such disability, be excluded from participation in or be denied the benefits of the services, programs, or activities of the Univeristy or be subjected to discrimination by the Univeristy.